Friday, May 8, 2009

Emmett

God, I don't know if you remember the morning I found you...I get flashes sometimes, these stark memories that seem to bleach all thoughts from my mind. They scare me, funny huh?. I'm more frightened by my memories than I am by my future. Maybe, There is truth to the future being subjective like Alice is always saying. Where does that leave our past?.

You were hurt so bad. You were so broken,and I couldn't fix you. I wanted to...but I couldn't. I feel bad that I wasn't the one to turn you, to fix you...to save you. I wanted it to be me, but I chicken hawked. Did you ever forgive me for that?. You don't talk about it, you just kinda flubb it off, so I wonder.

I don't know why tonight is so hard, It's just any other night, but for some reason, my demons are knocking at my chamber door. I must let them in.

When you get back from hunting, I will be here. Hold me close, once again and don't ever let me go.

I love you.

0 comments: